1. Start the online registration process by clicking Apply and then click the New User button. If you have already applied for a position, please click here to return to the login page and review your status or apply for another position.
— You’ll be asked to create a user name and password using a valid email address. This will allow you to access the system at any time to update your profile and apply for additional job opportunities. Please record your username and password to avoid creating duplicate accounts and for future reference.
2. There are three ways to apply for a specific job online. You can upload your electronic resume, build your resume through our online submission process, or you may upload your information from your LinkedIn profile.
— If you choose to upload your electronic resume or use your LinkedIn profile, portions will be auto-populated into the online application. You may then review your application, edit answers, and complete any questions that were not auto-populated.
3. Make sure that you complete the application in its entirety. All required fields (marked with a red asterisk) must be completed before you can progress to the next step.
— Completion of all previous work experience is required even for positions other than that which you are applying. You will need to account for all periods of unemployment.
4. SAVE your application! You can return to it at a later time if you need to.
5. After you submit your application, you’ll receive an e-mail notification. Note that this may be the only correspondence you receive about your status. Because of the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who best match the requirements for the position.
6. We will review your resume and qualifications and will contact applicants who most closely meet the criteria for the position. Please be prepared to provide at least three (3) employment references including name, email address and phone number.
7. When an offer is extended, we will require copies of any applicable licensures and certifications.
If you’re a current Golden LivingCenter employee, you MUST access MyInternalJobs.com to search and apply for open positions. If this is your first time logging in, you will need your network user ID that you use to access the company network. On your initial login, you will be required to click the “Forgot your password?” link and create a new password. You will receive an email instructing you to create a new, unique password. You can view all job opportunities by using the Job Search option to locate positions of interest. You MUST complete the online application for consideration.
Internal candidates applying for a position must not have any disciplinary actions within the last 6 months. In addition, the internal candidate’s supervisor must complete a Position Qualification Form (PQF) on the candidate prior to moving the candidate forward in the hiring process.
For any questions or for assistance completing an online application, please contact Golden Living Recruiting Services by email at Recruiting@GoldenLiving.com or by calling 1-800-261-3467. Our team will be able to walk you through the submission process, however, they will not be able to provide updates on the status of your application.